With a finger on the pulse of what the nation is listening to, Farringdon’s non-stop audience request live music venue, The Piano Works, brings you a brand new cocktail menu that has been created around the top ten most requested songs at The Piano Works this year.
Open 6 days a week with over 90 songs played each night, the results are in and they don’t fall flat. From the soulful sounds of Alicia Keys to the upbeat melodies of Taylor Swift, fine tune your evening and choose from a list of cocktails that have been crafted from the diva-ish demands and riders of each chart topping artist. And, with the house band dedicated to playing only audience requested songs – it’s sure to be a night to remember.
Do you share Ed’s sweet-tooth whose riders include honey and fruit juice? Or Dua Lipa’s demand for refreshing coconut water? Sip on some chart topping cocktails and find the top ten playlist to your night at The Piano Works below:
- Ed Sheeran, SHAPE OF YOU – Requested over 100 times a week at The Piano Works, Shape of you, is based on Ed’s rider at Glastonbury of squash, Coca-Cola, Fanta orange and manuka honey, the serve includes – Saint aubin vanilla rum, gomme syrup, fresh carrot orange and lemon juice, runny honey, sweet cream cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange and mint infused sugars, candied orange and crushed walnuts.
- Dua Lipa, NEW RULES – Fresh from Dua Lipa’s new tour, New Rules features her favourite drink whilst gigging – coconut water. Enjoy Bacardi carta blanca, koko kanu, gomme syrup, coconut puree, lime juice, fresh mint and coconut shavings.
- Alicia Keys, EMPIRE STATE OF MIND – Featuring chambord, grand marnier, strawberry puree, cranberry juice, fresh basil, strawberries and cracked pepper, the serve has been created in honour of Alicia’s very humble rider requests – fresh fruit platters and blueberry, cherry, and strawberry cereal bars.
- Bruno Mars, UPTOWN FUNK – In harmony with Bruno’s love of wine, the serve includes – Jack Daniels, white wine, angostura bitters, gomme syrup, fresh lime juice, caster sugar, fresh mint and red pepper.
- The Beatles, HEY JUDE – Keeping it British, Hey Jude features, E.L.L.C gin, absinthe, blackberry jam, rosemary and grapefruit infused sugar, fresh grapefruit juice, lemon juice, egg white, white sugar cube, crème de mure float and ground almond.
- Tina Turner, PROUD MARY – Based on Tina’s demands for chocolate milk, peanut butter and jam at one of her many Grammy performances, Proud Mary, keeps it sweet with Finlandia vodka, amaretto, crème de cacao, honey, double cream, coffee, peanut butter, mini marshmallows and chocolate chip cookie.
- Lady Gaga, BAD ROMANCE – Featuring Bombay Sapphire, Sauza Platta, orange and mint infused sugar, honey, lime juice, fresh basil and ginger, ground almonds and silver pearls, Bad Romance, is created around Gaga’s demands for tea, honey, white wine and ginger ale.
- Drake, HOTLINE BLING – Featuring Hennessey vs, gomme syrup, lime sorbet, lime juice and raspberries, Hotline Bling, heroes Drake’s go to spirit before any gig.
- Kanye West, GOLD DIGGER – Perfect for the summer months, Gold Digger, has been created from Kanye’s love of soda slushies at his live performances. Featuring Grey Goose vodka, gomme syrup, elderflower cordial, lime sorbet, lime juice and gold powder for that extra sparkle.
- Taylor Swift, SHAKE IT OFF – Featuring Bombay Sapphire, Kwai Feh lychee liqueur, gomme syrup, coconut puree, passion fruit puree, mango puree, fresh pressed pineapple juice, lime juice and double cream float, Shake it Off, hits the high notes with a sweet ice cream float in honour of her requests for ice-cream packed venues.
The Piano Works
113-117 Farringdon Road (Corner of Ray Street), London EC1R 3BX
020 7278 1966 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon-Fri: 5pm-1am / Sat: 12pm-1am
Leave a Reply